Website Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation
Subsidiary: KIRA Aviation Services
Job Title: Bus Driver Lead
Job Location: Fairfield, PA
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Pay Rate: $21.81 per hour
Health & Welfare: $6.08 per hour up to 40 hours
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly-owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is direct leadership/training of all Transportation services personnel in their daily functions, ensuring all standards are met or exceeded in order to provide quality service to the customer.
Work involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Oversees overall vehicle fleet management, including operational, and administrative areas/functions of an industrialized/commercial transportation.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of transportation personnel.
- Provides reports and status updates for all equipment and vehicles.
- Prepares and submits all transportation deliverables.
- Accountable for all performance objectives and standards identified in transportation.
- Driving for missions, driving courier and shuttle runs, washing vehicles, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Must possess a CDL Class A or B license with air brakes and passenger endorsements. Hazmat preferred or willing to obtain.
- One (1) year related Lead experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with GSA vehicles preferred but not required.
- Position reports to the Program Manager (PM) and/or Alternate Program Manager (APM).
- Must hold and maintain the state-required driver’s license to operate a company/customer vehicle. Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team, or alone, and be able to change jobs on short notice.
- Possess and demonstrate a courteous and positive attitude toward customers.
- Excellent communication skills and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and operating instructions.
- Demonstrated aptitude for successful completion of assigned tasks
- Must have endurance to perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, including weekends and holidays.
- Duties will require frequent periods of sitting, standing, kneeling, walking, crouching, crawling, reaching, and balancing. Physically fit to bend, stoop, and lift in awkward positions and able to lift up to 60 lbs.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.