Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services
Job Title: Electronic Warfare Electronic Technician I
Job Location: Mid-Atlantic Electronic Warfare Range, NC
Labor Category: Non- Exempt – Union
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Electronic Warfare Electronic Technician I applies basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following detailed instructions, performs such tasks as replacing components, wiring circuits, repairing simple electronic equipment; and taking test readings using common instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes. This person works under close supervision receiving technical guidance from supervisor or higher-level technician. Work is checked frequently for accuracy.
- Performs systems maintenance and operations as assigned by Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Applies technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks following relevant Work Instructions and direction from higher-level technicians.
- Performs such tasks as: replacing components and wiring circuits; repairing simple electronic equipment; and taking test readings using common instruments such as digital multimeters, signal generators, semiconductor testers, curve tracers, and oscilloscopes.
- Operates systems IAW applicable Work Instructions under supervision.
- Receives technical guidance, as required, from section lead, supervisor, or higher-level technician.
- Assists in organizational and intermediate-level trouble shooting and repair of equipment under supervision.
- Performs corrosion control on equipment.
- When performing work, responsible for adhering to environmental, safety, and health standards related to the activity, including the wearing of all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must cease work and notify lead, supervisor, or manager of all unsafe conditions.
- Must successfully complete all assigned training and ensure its entry into their training jacket, to include but not limited to monthly CTTR training assigned in SharePoint, government assigned training in TWMS, and all other non-recurring training as assigned.
- Must accurately document work performed in IEMS.
- Work is scheduled by a section lead, a supervisor, or a manager based on mission schedule and fleet requirements.
- Mission support may require shifting of schedules to accommodate fleet readiness and to ensure proper crew rest.
- Two years’ related experience involved in four (4) or more of the following electronic systems:
- Digital/analog signal processing;
- Synchro-servo circuits;
- Radar and radar theory;
- Electromechanical devices;
- Video signal processing and recording;
- Communications (multiplexer equipment);
- Digital/analog computer systems;
- High voltage power supplies;
- Test Equipment;
- Optical equipment;
- RF signal processing;
- Antenna systems;
- Low voltage AC equipment;
- Auto-Transfer (UPS) equipment;
- Computer Networking;
- High School Diploma
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.