Subsidiary: T&H Services
Job Title: Material Schedule Coordinator
Job Location: Fort Carson, CO
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
T&H Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Coordinates and expedites flow of labor, materials, parts, and assemblies within and between departments in accord with production and work completion schedules or department supervisors’ priorities. Reviews schedules with supervisors to determine materials required or overdue and to locate materials. Reviews requisitions and provides delivery information to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of materials. Arranges intra-shop and inter-shop transfer of service orders, materials, and may transfer materials using a truck/vehicle. Verifies materials as appropriate for specific jobs. May compute the amount of number of materials needed for specific jobs and apply knowledge of products and processes. May prepare reports of quantity and type of materials on hand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with the department supervisors to insure that all orders are purchased at the lowest possible cost in the appropriate timeline.
- Review all new supplier orders. Contact supplies to determine classification, terms of sale and other necessary information. Insure that supplier is accurately set up in MAXIMO.
- Review all contracts presented with order, modify and signed. Identify orders where contracts are necessary, secure those contracts and process orders.
- Place orders to appropriate suppliers
- Expedite problems regarding order delivery, damaged shipments, shipping errors, ect. Assist with resolving billing errors.
- Perform cost/price analysis for routine orders.
- Oversee and follow up on pending and return orders to insure processing is accomplished in minimal timeframe.
- Meet with suppliers.
- Ensures compliance with applicable government regulations. (FAR)
- Confer with customers, supervisors, sub-contractors, and others to exchange information and resolve problems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must have a minimum of five (5) years administrative work experience including One (1) year work experience with MAXIMO preferred. Must possess basic computer skills with the Microsoft Word & Excel and excellent written and verbal communication skills. A High School diploma or GED is required as well as successfully pass drug screening and a background check.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation. For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.