Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: NetOps Specialist Senior
Job Location: Yuma, AZ
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: 10% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The NetOps Specialist Senior will be responsible for performing enterprise network operations and engineering support for a broad range of programs. This will include planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the USMC network on the Service Management, Integration and Transport (SMIT) program.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of Network Operations
- Oversee incident resolution, ensuring appropriate response to escalations
- Coordinate infrastructure repairs including directing remote activities to ensure continuity for service delivery
- Review root cause analysis documentation to address performance management and incident correlation issues
- Oversee daily shift activities and document in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure continuity for any outstanding issues
- Work with Cyber Security analysts to ensure Enterprise information flow is secure
- Ensures effective and efficient operation of network systems, architecture and topology
- Monitor to ensure all operating systems are functioning properly and conform to operation security policies and procedures
- Receive and analyze network alerts from various sources within the enterprise and determine possible causes of such alerts
- Track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution
- Assists with the development and application of business processes to ensure appropriate service levels
- Develop and implement standards, procedures, and processes for the Network Operations Center
- Participate in strategic network and operations planning
- Work within the DevSecOps methodology to plan and support implementation of new technologies
- Prepare recommendations for resolutions to NetOps challenges based on monitoring results, tools analysis, and/or forensics
- Assist the Cyber Team employ approved defense-in-depth principles and practices (e.g., defense-in-multiple places, layered defenses, and security robustness). Assist with the collection of intrusion artifacts (e.g., source code, malware, and trojans) and use discovered data to enable mitigation of potential computer network defense (CND) incidents within the enterprise
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Must have, at minimum, 10 years of prior relevant experience
- US Citizen with an active DoD Secret clearance
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III certification
- Must possess a CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and Security+ certification.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.