Job Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Rocky Mountain Arsenal, CO
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Must Successfully Obtain Government Security Clearance
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% of the time
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the contract through overall life-cycle management.
- Planning, directing, and providing overall management and supervision of the work. Ensures that all contract objectives are met. Serves as responsible manager and the primary point of contact for the entire ERSC effort. Responsible for ensuring that appropriate procedures are in place and that all employees have appropriate training, knowledge of safety requirements, work standards, and comply with applicable procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the proper execution of all aspects of the contracted work, be invested with signatory authority and final review responsibility for all contractual documentation under the contract, and ensure no disruption of daily operations. The PM shall be on-site and available during normal duty hours.
- Provides cradle to grave oversight, direction, and management of the contracts.
- Develops program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
- Oversees all financial activities, including managing project profitability and loss control to ensure maximum productivity.
- Works closely with technical personnel to properly understand customer requirements and successfully initiate/complete projects.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities in achieving and supporting the contract.
- To set goals for performance and deadlines that comply with the company and the customers' plans, mission, and vision.
- Ensures contract performance adhering to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes promoting quality control, innovation, and safety adherence.
- Conducts program status reviews, internal staff meetings, business development, customer engagement, and other business functions.
- Able to create a positive working environment characterized by teamwork and innovation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Min 10 yrs in program/project mgmt role supervising more than 10 personnel on environmental remediation projects. 15 yrs may be substituted for BS degree
- PMP Cert a plus, US Army, US Army Corps of Engineers, or Rocky Mountain Arsenal experience preferred.
- BS Engineering, Environmental Science, Construction Management, Construction Engineering or equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check as required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license. Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check. Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- The ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, and resolve issues is critical to this position's success.
- Must have data entry skills and experience using current computer software applications.
- Working knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) is required.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.