Subsidiary: KIRA Aviation Services
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Parris Island & NH Beaufort, South Carolina
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: Approximately 10%
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly-owned 30+ subsidiaries is uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Program Manager (PM) has the overall responsibility for the management and administration of a multi-discipline workforce performing Base Operations Support (BOS) as required under the performance work statement (PWS).
- Provides full oversight, direction, and management of the contract.
- Create and execute daily and project work plans.
- Identify resources and assign individual responsibilities to the workforce.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a contract PWS.
- Establish procedures, applying the methodology, and enforcing support standards.
- Develops program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
- Oversees all program financial activities, including managing project profitability and loss control to ensure maximum productivity.
- Works closely with technical personnel to properly understand customer requirements and successfully initiate/complete projects.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities in achieving and supporting the contract.
- Set goals for the performance and deadlines that comply with the company and the customers' plans, mission, and vision.
- Ensures contract performance adhering to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes, promoting quality control, innovation, and safety adherence.
- Conducts program status reviews, internal staff meetings, business development, customer engagement, and other business functions.
- Able to create a positive working environment characterized by teamwork and innovation.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a project management role.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Background in governmental services and understanding of contract operations and functions, emphasizing US Governmental operations and maintenance type contracts.
- The ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, and resolve issues are critical to the success of this position.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards, and standard safety practices.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver's license. For positions requiring the use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy.
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check.
- Must be able to perform on-call duties 24/7. Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds or more on a regular basis.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.