Subsidiary: T&H Solutions
Job Title: Project Manager Junior
Job Location: Camp Pendleton, CA
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
This role will support NGEN which is the Navy’s primary IT backbone and services hundreds of thousands of users across both the Navy and Marine Corp.
- Assist in planning, directing, and coordinating a cross-functional team’s activities to manage and implement project and interrelated projects from initiation to final operational stage.
- Determine, monitor, and review all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, sub-contractors, resources, and risk.
- Identify and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements, including sub-contractor selection.
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on activities related to the project. Lead the project team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Ensure adherence to legally binding requirements and client’s long-term goals.
- Facilitate status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Work with senior management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
- Propose and develop add-on program opportunities.
- Mentor and train the customer and vendor in project management methods, procedures, and activities.
- Control project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Coach and counsel members of cross-functional teams to accomplish project goals, meet established schedules, and resolve technical or operational issues.
- Establish appropriate metrics for measuring key program criteria.
- Determine and install appropriate automated systems for management of projects.
- Identify and recommend contingency measures.
- Facilitate the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Advise senior management on project management capability and risk.
- Maintain awareness on emerging technologies and project management techniques.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field.
- At least 1 year of related experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency –Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.