Job Title: Public Works Facilities Program Manager (PW-FPM)
Job Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
- Provides cradle to grave oversight, direction, and management of the contract.
- Develops program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
- Oversees all financial activities including managing project profitability and loss control to ensure maximum productivity.
- Works closely with collective bargaining leadership and members to include negotiation of collective bargaining agreement (CBA) with unionized workforce.
- Provides oversight of contract modification and negotiation.
- Works closely with supervisors and lead technical personnel to properly understand customer requirements and successfully initiate/complete projects.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities in achieving and supporting the contract.
- Sets goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company and customers plans, mission, and vision.
- Ensures contract performance adhering to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes promoting quality control, innovation, and safety adherence.
- Conducts program status reviews, internal staff meetings, business development, customer interface, and other business functions.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Real property maintenance activity (RPMA) or BaseOps Mgmt experience on an Army Installation
- Min 10 yrs of Project Management experience (construction, maintenance, utilities type projects)
- Experience managing multiple, con-current projects
- Basic understanding or experience working with Maximo, GFEBS, RS Means, and/or WinEst software
- The ability to multitask, manage competing priorities, and resolve issues are critical to the success of this position.
- Working knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel) required.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards and standard safety practices. Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license. Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal record check. For positions requiring use of a Company and/or Customer vehicle, must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy.
- Must be able to perform on-call duties 24/7.
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency –Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.