Subsidiary: KIRA Training Services LLC
Job Title: Quality Control / Warranty Manager
Job Location: Rock Island, IL
Reporting To: General Manager
Labor Category: Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
- Establishes criteria for acceptability of maintenance quality based upon customer’s published standards.
- Performs, through scheduled and unscheduled inspections, quality surveillance throughout the organization.
- Analyzes inspection results and other appropriate data to maintain current status of the maintenance and support efforts.
- Ensures the maintenance of a technical data reference library and technical data deficiency reporting program.
- Prepares reports to present inspection results to the customer and General Manager.
- Responsible for the overall management and implementation of the quality control program and serves as central point of contact for all related matters.
- Shall be responsible for the overall management and implementation of the Contractor's Quality Control Plan.
- Interfaces with the Contracting Officer and Contracting Officer’s Representative (CORS) responsible for evaluating contract performance.
- Conducts investigations of customer complaints; implements corrective actions required, follows-up to determine effectiveness of action and assists with documentation and submittal to the COR in accordance with Army regulations.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be vaccinated in accordance with all Executive Orders, Government mandates or requirements, contractual requirements, and company policy
- Must have at least two (2) years work experience in process control, quality data analysis, quality auditing, statistical sampling to include MIL-STD 105, subcontractor quality control and calibration.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in civil or industrial engineering.
- Must hold licensure/certifications as required by the position.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State Driver’s License as required by the position.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment screening to include Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Must have practical knowledge of worksite safety, occupational hazards, and standard safety practices.
- Must be able to work alternate and extended shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer to include weekends and holidays.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.