Subsidiary: KIRA Aviation Services
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Location: Naval Station Mayport, Jacksonville, FL
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: N/A
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly-owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly-owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide daily oversight and direction of business operation support functions for the NS Mayport project site. Oversee all finance, human resources, contract and subcontract initiatives, procurement and supply requirements to support the overall success of the project site. Work involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations
- Work with department supervisors/managers to develop efficient workflow for office administrative functions
- Provide customer service support through answering telephones, direct calls, and take messages. Effectively communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints
- Purchase, distribute and reconcile orders (e.g. office supplies)
- Assist personnel and management in weekly timekeeping requirements (e.g. timesheet entry)
- Compile and maintain various logs/trackers such as (but not limited to) personnel logs (e.g. emergency contact lists), daily activity logs, sign-in sheets (Grounds, Custodial, Management, Pest Control log, Radio log, Key Control log), Vehicle log (VIN #’s, Tag Expiration, Vehicle Inspection Sheets, Mileage spreadsheets), Maintenance Equipment log (e.g. Tractors, Gators, Blowers, Zero-Turns, and Radios). Provide daily oversight of vehicle gas cards to include collecting and collating the receipts for Gate Gas/Gas.
- Coordinate installation access for subcontractors, candidate interviews, and new hires. Complete FRCSE forms for Managers and Vendor badges
Work Control: Knowledge of Maximo is a Plus. Work Orders/Purchase Orders/Inventory
- Process Government requests and create and classify work orders according to priority in the Maximo database. Work orders include Grounds, Pest Control, Custodial and Refuse request from Government Maximo. Coordinate Work Order approval/signature with subcontractor and customer
- Compile and distribute a variety of work documents such as service calls, project work orders and task documents to appropriate shops. Keep track of all assigned work documents and provides up-to-date status to assigned shops and the work management system (Maximo). Maintains and file all completed work documents and other pertinent information
- Create Work Orders for Pest Control monthly schedule of Herbicide/Surveillance Monitoring/Service Orders/Task Orders/IDIQ
- Process FedMall orders by adding to tracker and creating work order in Maximo and distributing to the functional area or subcontractor for approval/processing
- Dead Animals Count, Herbicide, Surveillance Monitoring, Maximo requests, FedMall orders, etc.
Finance & Accounting: Must demonstrate full knowledge of accrual accounting. AR/AP/PO. Costpoint Software and Cost Accounting is a plus
- Work directly with Corporate Finance personnel to insure accurate and comprehensive financial accounting at the project site to include revenue, costs, payroll, and accounts payable and receivable. Advise Project Manager of the status of financial issues
- Process monthly Accounts Receivable invoices as determined by the Government contract
- Process Accounts Payable invoices
- Process Purchase Orders
Government and Subcontractors Contracts: Government contract experience preferred, but not required
- Provides contract management support in documenting contract modifications
- Compile and maintain contract deliverables
- Process monthly Accounts Receivable invoices to the government according to the contract and contract modifications
- Maintain subcontractor contracts and required documents (W9, COI, license, etc.)
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in office management operations providing necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the position
- Working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing file and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing high quality customer service
- Government contracting experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to work in a team, or alone, and be able to change jobs on short notice
- Working knowledge of office automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including Power Point, Word, Access and Excel) required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in accounting, business management, finance or a related discipline preferred
- Must have/obtain and maintain a valid FL state driver’s license
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug/alcohol test and a criminal background check
- Must have a safe driving record, as defined by Company policy, to operate a company vehicle
- Must be able to work alternate shift schedules when necessary to meet the mission requirements of the customer, to include weekends and holidays
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage Health Savings Account (HSA)
Hospital Indemnity Plan Company paid Disability, Basic Life and AD&D
Employee paid voluntary Life and AD&D for dependents 401(k) Retirement Plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran’s status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.