Subsidiary: T&H Services
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Job Location: Blackstone, VA
Labor Category: Non-Exempt
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Travel Requirement: N/A
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a family of 8(a), HUBZone, SDB, and other companies wholly- owned by the largest tribe in Alaska. Each of its wholly- owned 30+ subsidiaries are uniquely qualified to deliver value to its customers and teaming partners. For over 30 years, THTBC has operated as a trusted US Federal contractor throughout the US and worldwide. THTBC delivers outstanding service with innovative, low-cost contract solutions to all its public and private sector customers worldwide.
Scope of Work:
The Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of FASTC’s storage plan.
- Work involves verifying materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations.
- Storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for distribution.
- This worker may operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have practical working experience with warehousing duties.
- Must be able to understand written and oral instructions to perform the required tasks.
- Must have a basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with MAXIMO is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, climb, and work in small areas or uncomfortable positions.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, and set up equipment weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry items weighing over 50 pounds.
THTBC offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Company paid disability, basic life & AD&D
- Employee paid voluntary life and AD&D for dependents
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance, including successfully completing a thorough background investigation.
THTBC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO Information-English Version
EEO Information-Spanish Version
Pay Transparency -English Version
Pay Transparency -Spanish Version
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.